Saurday & Sunday
Tri-State Regional Service Committee of Narcotics Anonymous
To all boards and committees:
The TSRSO office has reopened, and as with store operations, we will be running meeting operations differently.
Any committee or group wishing to hold a meeting must appoint a Meeting Officer who will be accountable for following the procedures of the TSRSO's COVID plan as well as be responsible for any activities or use of the office's facilities during the meeting. To utilize the TSRSO's meeting room, meetings must be scheduled 8 days in advance by phone, email, or by marking the calendar in the office. Properly scheduling a meeting includes providing approximate start and finish times, approximate number of attendees, and name and contact information for the group's Meeting Officer. This will assure your use of the space and afford the office time to make the store and meeting room safe. It will also put the Meeting Officer in touch with the Special Workers, and he/she will be responsible for reviewing the store's COVID procedures and meeting room plan.
Meeting Officer's may request the TSRSO's COVID compliance sheets be mailed to them or they can be downloaded here: TSRSO Meeting Checklist and Form (or picked up in the store), and will be responsible for following the safety procedures ensuring that the office is a safe place for our customers, special workers, and you. After reviewing this information, please feel free to call HOWARD F. office manager at 412-427-6478 to discuss any concerns.
Going forward groups and their designated Meeting Officer's are responsible for the following policy changes:
- The store's COVID procedures include a one-in-one-out store policy, which will affect meeting activity.
- Groups may not congregate in the store or in the hallway in front of the literature closet.
- Groups with literature needs should place their order via email or by filling out a form before their meeting.
- Orders will be filled during the meeting; however, you may have to wait of other customers are also making purchases.
- To decrease wait times and to prevent waiting outside the store, we recommend placing your literature orders through email before you come for your meeting.
- Food, drinks, and trash will be properly disposed of and not left on the tables. Drinks must be emptied into the sink, and the sink must be rinsed afterwards.
- Any items you bring with you must be removed after the meeting, including forms and papers.
- White paper may be deposited in the recycling bin at the front of the meeting room.
- The coffee maker and microwave are not to be used at any time.
- Any machines or technology used for Zoom meetings or other meeting functions must be covered/put away when you are through using them.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Cleaning supplies (including a sanitizing spray bottle, rags, and gloves) will be provided for you to spray and wipe all touch surfaces (faucet handles, door knobs, and flush handle) in the bathroom after your meeting. This cleaning is completed by the Meeting Officer for the safety of the Special Worker.
- After cleaning you may dispose of the gloves and rag. Return bucket and spray bottle to the cleaners closet for the special workers to use after you are gone.
- After the meeting, leave the chairs at the table to be sanitized by the cleaning person who will also remove trash from the building, clean the floors, and deep clean the space.
- You will not be able to make copies at the office on any machine.
- Please send any information you need copied four days in advance by emailing email@example.com, and we will have them ready when you arrive for your meeting.
At the end of the meeting, the Meeting Officer will sign and turn in a completed TSRSO Meeting Checklist and Form (also available in store) detailing that all of these procedures have been followed. Lack of compliance with these procedures could make this space unavailable to your board, committee, or subcommittee for future use. If the Meeting Officer is unavailable on the day of the meeting, they will provide a substitute with contact information who will be in touch with the Special Workers and who will make decisions for the group.
In all circumstances the rules of the store COVID plan take precedence over all else.
Information regarding meetings should be sent by email to the Special Workers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns or questions should be directed to Howard F. office manager.